Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Year's News


As we enter 2009, we have a lot of things to look forward to, and a lot that has happened so far this year. On Jan. 11, we celebrated Brian's first birthday. Everyone had a great time at his party, and he loved eating the cake.
Also pictured, is Lily getting her ribbon and medal for cheer leading. Don't know if she will continue to do this, but it was fun for her the first half of the year.
I had my gall bladder taken out on the 16th, and am still recovering from that. I hope to be back to work in a few days, but we'll see how I feel.
On the 28th, we'll be heading to Canada to watch the Harlem Globetrotters. In May, I have the baseball trip to look forward to, and the kids big tap dance production. I'm excited that Trevor will be a part of that this year, too. Also in May baseball and soccer start up. Lily will be playing ball, and Trevor will play both.

No comments: