Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Practice Makes Perfect Fun






Baseball practice for Sault Little League has started up for this season. So far, we've been stuck inside as we're still getting rid of our last bit of snow and now dealing with rain. The kids are having a lot of fun with it and I've been pitching in when I can. I'm moving Trevor up this season from t-ball to Minor 1(7-8 yrs) to be on the same team as Lily. This solves a lot of problems in determining which team I was going to coach. Also, having them play on the same night at the same time is a lot more convenient. Both kids are handling the move up nicely so far. Lily still gets a lot of recognition for her talents the last two years. It will be tougher for her this year, as it looks like she'll be the only girl on the team as most moved over to the all-girl softball program put into place last season. I'm keeping her in baseball basically because I want to coach both of them, and she can handle baseball just as well as the boys with no problem. We should be getting outside soon as the weather clears up, and Trevor will be starting soccer at the first of May, too.

No comments: