Sunday, March 14, 2010

Vikings In The Soo







Kind of weird that my old high school's hockey team, the Cadillac Vikings, got to play a playoff game in the Soo here, but the kids and I were up for a game. Lily and Trevor didn't get into it as much, as it wasn't one of their teams, but I had a pretty sore throat after the game. Unfortunately for the Vikings, they beat Sault High earlier in the week to eliminate them. The officials of this game really took it out on them in their game against Calumet. Cadillac lost 4-1, but it should have been a better hockey game than that. Calumet's third goal came when they basically tackled the Cadillac goalie and slid the puck into the net. Their fourth goal came when Cadillac was short-handed, again. I really felt bad for them and that they deserved a better fate.
Pictured is Lily in my old Cadillac jersey and Trevor in an old jersey that was worn while I was coaching there.

No comments: