Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lakers vs. UMD Bulldogs






Finally the Lakers start their season, and they did so taking on Minn.-Duluth in the Superior Cup showdown. The game was exciting and tied 6-6. The kids and I had a great time, and Brian was very good and will probably come to most of the games with us. I really like it when we're all together anyway. Lily hogged the camera and can credit for the good pics of Brian. She's such a good big sister. She even took Trevor to the bathroom once during the game, too, so I could keep and eye on Brian. The kids kept busy with the coloring books, crayons, and toys, but took interest in the game as well. Brian didn't like how noisy it got in the arena when the Lakers scored, but he never cried. More games for the Amigos for sure.

1 comment:

BrooklynTrolleyBlogger said...

The look on Brian's face is priceless. It took me back many years Michael. My boy will be 20 in two months but Brian's face took me back to a very good time. The magic of childhood is incredible, especially with a Pop like you!
Our low-level minors Hockey team, the New York Aviators of the Federal Hockey League kick up in another two weeks. Like the Cyclones, it takes me all of maybe 13 minutes to get there. Ya just can't beat stuff like that!