Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Avril....







Sunday we made the trip up to Sudbury to see the Avril Lavigne concert. It was me, Trevor, Lily, and their friend Lilly. We had a fun trip up, and the color was great. It was only $2 for parking, which was nice, and right across from the arena. We had pretty good seats, and the kids were able to bring home a t-shirt for souvenir. Avril put on a fantastic show, and I still can't believe that I actually saw her! The kids had a great time, and enjoyed the show, but got tired toward the end (11:00 pm!). If she decides to tour Michigan, or anywhere else close, it will be worth the trip to see her again! Next time, though, I'll have to sneak my good camera in, as my phone took really bad pics of the show, and doesn't indicate how close we really were.

No comments: