Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Last 'Caps Game











A bitter-sweet end to the 2012 baseball season, we watched the West Michigan Whitecaps on last time. They were playing the Dayton Dragons. Nana and Papa made the trip with us, too, so it was extra special. We were able to get onto the field, and Brian really wanted to get a picture with mascot Crash, so that was our first priority. Lily and Trevor are getting a little too old and cool for that, so I got a pic of them in front of the 'Caps dugout. A fun day, and I can't wait until next season to start doing this all over again!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post.

I just moved to Grand Rapids, so I haven't had the chance to see the White Caps just yet (but I'm from Warren, so I can't wait to see some future Tigers!).

I will be going to as many Griffins games as possible though.

How's Fifth Third?

Michael David said...

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply..Fifth Third is a very nice field, especially for Class-A. Lots of fun, and we've some currant Tigers when they were here! You'll love the Griffins games, too.