Monday, June 8, 2009

Lily Earns SALL Player of the Week


Lily was one of the players chosen in her division (7/8) in the Sault Area Little League for the Player of the Week award. Two players are chosen from each team and listed in the local paper. I'll try to get a copy and post a picture of it here. This was Lily's last game for the season unfortunately, as she went through surgery last Friday to have a cyst removed from her right hand. Despite being on the DL for the remainder of the season, she will come to the games and be my special helper. She can get the team stretched out and keep track of the batting order for me.
Both her and Trevor played really well while I was out of town. Trevor is starting to hit the live pitching a lot better and Lily is just a solid all around player. It will tough for her to be not playing, but I'm sure she'll bounce back next season and play great, too.

No comments: