Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sault Girls Softball Season Ends























As disappointed as I was with soccer, I was very impressed with Lily's softball league. They really stressed fun and learning the fundamentals of the game. Even during the games, there was constant instruction and encouragement. Like soccer, though, I wasn't able to put an entry on every game, but, like soccer, I was at every game and got some good pics. She did a great job this season, and really learned a lot. She hit the ball well, and got better as the season went on (that's what's supposed to happen, right?). She really liked playing catcher, and her coaches let her play their a lot. She also played some infield, but mostly outfield when she wasn't behind the plate. The coaches are the some of the high school players, and they really have a good rapport with the players. She already stated she wants to play again next season. That's my girl!!!

No comments: