Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Totally Tube-ular





While Lisa was living it up in sunny Florida, we spent some time on the sledding hill at Minneapolis Woods here in the Soo. It was the second tubing party put on by our friends over at Canada Customs, and we had another great time. This kids and I had a blast racing down the hill in our inner-tubes and enjoying the free pizza. I tried to get the best pics I could down the hill with a disposable camera. It actually flew out of my pocket a few times, so I'm glad we didn't take one of our good ones. It ended on a sour note, unfortunately, as Trevor crashed into Lily's tube at the bottom of the biggest hill. He went air born and landed right on his head. He's alright, though, thank God, and we still have some good memories other than that.




No comments: